Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award 🙂
I am so honored to be nominated by Healing the Pain: Writing Out the Thoughts That Haunt Me for this award.
Imagine if you will, a bright creature of light, young, pure, and innocent. It’s forced to plunge into a dank filthy pool of septic decaying waste, held under… under… then emerges and rises to still shine brightly. This is that blogger. She endured the worst abuse, which is the sexual abuse of a child. Her courage is rare, and her words show a vulnerable yet determined spirit to stand strong against the darkness, expose it, and offer encouragement to others. It’s my great honor that my first blogging award nomination comes from her.
Thank the blogger who nominated you providing links back to their website.
Display the logo on your blog.
Answer the ten questions set for you.
Make up ten questions for your nominees.
Nominate ten people.
Ten Questions from Create to Heal Pain:
1. What is something that you do but hate to admit it? I sometimes avoid answering the phone, even if it might be a friend or sister.
2. What one feature are you most proud of? I’m laughing because my daughter just said I should be proud of my hair. It’s brushed once in the morning, unruly wavy, and I like it.
3. What is your favorite show right now? Sherlock or Once Upon a Time
4. Are you a morning or night person, or both? I like mornings so much, but for alone time. Night more for being with others.
5. What is your favorite number? I don’t have one.
6. Are you superstitious? No.
7. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas! I can’t wait to watch Elf again!
8. What are you most looking forward to seeing at the movies this fall? The Hobbit!
9. Where is your favorite place? In the water, and my favorite place for that is the lake in summer.
10. Do you think we will ever live on the moon? (Had to have at least one really crazy question :)) I don’t know, but I hope I never have to.
My Ten Questions:
1. Which historical person (known or unknown) would you choose to spend a day with?
2. You can give one animal the gift of speech. Which animal would you choose?
3. Your life is being filmed as a biography. Which actor would you choose to play you?
4. Someone offers to buy you a free home anywhere in the world. Where would you live?
5. Which song have you loved longest?
6. You’re going to wear the exact same outfit for one year. What does it look like?
7. You can choose to make any book real, and live in that world. Where and when is it?
8. The one thing you most want to be remembered for is…?
9. The best choice you ever made was…?
10. A common misconception about you before getting to really know you is…?
I would like to nominate: