- Follow my life in pajamas on WordPress.com
- I want it to be Friday
- I don’t want to be passive aggressive
- No reason to stay
- Name that feeling
- Counting apples
- Never sure
- Courage and fear
- This morning’s argument
- Reflections on shopping
- What I still feel
- Much better
- TGI (almost)F
- 691. Unto the Cross came death, and unto death came the Cross. ~Anthony Liccione
- Hope is the thing with feathers
- Once more to the fray?
- Happy Blog-aversary to me!
- CMI (chronic multisymptom illness) and military veterans
- Just a busy guy
- Just one of those days
- Thoughts on being stuck
This song says it all. Turn down the lights, turn down the bed Turn down these voices inside my head Lay down with me, tell me no lies Just hold me close, don’t patronize – don’t patronize me Cause I … Continue reading
Ah. It’s Monday, and I just posted a Monday rant as a kind of catharsis, but I don’t want to stay in that frame of mind. I can’t thank marsocmom enough for posting this song in a comment for me. … Continue reading
A reader shared a link to this song in a comment. It deserves its own space. Thank you, Lonelywife07!